RENOLIT ALKORDESIGN consists of 2 elements:
- RENOLIT ALKORPLAN F mechanically fastened.
- Extruded RENOLIT AKORPLAN PVC-P profiles, hot air welded to the roofing membrane.
RENOLIT ALKORDESIGN combines the appearance of an aluminium, lead, zinc or copper roof with the advantages of RENOLIT ALKORPLAN synthetic waterproofing membranes. The Alkorplan single ply system avoids many of the disadvantages of metal roofing systems.
- Cost-effectiveness :
RENOLIT ALKORDESIGN can generate important reductions in the cost of the system and the cost and weight of the roof structure - more than 40% in some of the more complex cases.
- Shorter Installation time :
- Fixing without sliding clamp nails or distribution plates
- Neater, integrated detailing
- Hot air welding
- Less demanding for the structure :
- The vapour permeability of the membrane reduces the risk of condensation and avoids ventilation problems.
- Thanks to the flexibility of the RENOLIT ALKORPLAN waterproofing membranes, all geometric shapes of roofs are easy to install.
- Limited Weight:
TheRENOLIT ALKORPLAN waterproofing membranes weigh no more than 1,8kg/m² (1,5mm thickness), this will allow savings to be made on the roof structure.
- Limited maintenance:
In general, a visual inspection and a simple cleaning of the gutters and the outlets is sufficient.
The colour availability will depend on the geographic location of the building.