RENOLIT ALKORPLAN is a thermoplastic membrane based on monomeric PVC-P. RENOLIT ALKORPLAN, although traditionally installed on flat roofs, is now commonplace on pitched and barrel vaulted roofs due to its flexibility and aesthetic qualities.
The RENOLIT ALKORPLAN membranes have five main advantages :
- economies on the installation costs: one single 30mē roll replaces 6 bituminous rolls in a 2 layer system.
- economies on the structure costs: the waterproofing is 5 times lighter than the traditional multilayer systems.
- economies on the maintenance costs: generally limited to bi-annual inspections.
- Fire Safety:
- up to FAB* (BBA approval 10/4808)
- external fire up BROOF(T4)* (ENV1187/4)
- Aesthetic: adaptable to most roof substrates, broad colour range and integrity of the seams .
- Reliability: vapour permeability, flexibility, static and dynamic perforation resistance.
- Durability: life expectancy assessed by the BBA (British Board of Agreement) as in excess of 35 years.
*depending on the version, please contact us for more details